View Past Issues
Nov 2016
Strategies for Success
Our success is determined by your success!
Newsletter Archive Update My Info Refer a Friend Resource Center Ask the Expert

Opti Staffing Group Renews Commitment to Candidate Development

Recently several team members at Opti sat down to create a mission statement that reflects our commitment to our candidates. We chose to approach this initiative as a team in order to gain perspectives from various individuals within the company.

Cognitive Robots Go Mainstream

Innovation is dramatically reducing the cost of artificial intelligence -- and organizations are leveraging it in areas like accounting, HR and marketing. Where's the tipping point for your organization?

Choose Gratefulness

Gratefulness might not make a "top 10 leadership traits" for successful C-suite executives, but it's a highly overlooked and undervalued characteristic of successful leaders at every level. Here's why -- and how -- to be more thankful.

Leadership Tip of the Month

"Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining -- it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems."

--Zig Ziglar

Fact of the Month: Checking In?

At Japan's futuristic Henn-na Hotel, guests are greeted by a robotic staff of "actroids" said to run 90% of the hotel's operations. The other 10% is handled by the hotel's 10 human employees.


Still hiring real humans, Reader? Opti Staffing Group can make every step easier -- from creating the right recruiting strategy to handling offer negotiations. Land your first choice, and guarantee your hiring success -- give us a call!

Copyright Opti Staffing Group, 1001 Yakima Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405. All rights reserved.

We at Opti Staffing Group wish to clearly identify ourselves. We only send staffing and management related tips and ideas to our clients and others who have expressed interest in receiving our information. You have the right to opt-out of our mailing list at any time using the remove link found at the bottom of every newsletter. If you would be interested in specific staffing advice for your organization, please contact us at 503-594-2000.

This email was sent to:

REFER A FRIEND to help a friend find a job and/or add them to our mailing list
UPDATE your subscriber information and preferences
REMOVE yourself from this list and/or future mailings